Welcome to our bailiff / Judicial officer certified report Solution in PARIS France.
Gerichtsvollzieher, Giudiziario, agente judicial, δικαστικός κλητήρας certified report
The SCP LAUDE DESSARD, french Bailiffs associated in Paris offers you a Professional certified bailiff report solution (french hightest written evidence).
If you want advices about this french legal procédure, call us : 00 33 142 727 674.
Exemples of Certified reports :
- Internet certified report.
- Facebook, twitter certified report.
- Smartphone certified report.
- SMS, mail, whatsapp or tinder certified report.
- Real estate certified report.
- Water damage certified report.
- Humidity tester certified report.
- HD vidéo certified report.
- Rents certified report.
- Strike certified report.
- Air B&B certified report.
- Inventory of fixtures certified report.
- Urgent certified report.
- Compulsory display of the building permit certified report.
- Building construction by your neighbour encroaching on your property certified report.
- Nuisance made by local residents (plantations, noise, odours etc.) certified report.
- Report of the state of the property when the tenant enters the property so as to protect the rights of the owner and the tenant certified report..
- When leaving the property the report drafted will, in accordance with the provisions of the law, distinguish between the damage caused by the tenant which s/he has to repair and that caused by ordinary wear and tear certified report.
- Equipment defective on delivery certified report.
Who is a French Bailiff called “huissier de justice”
We use the term “bailiff” when referring to the monopolistic activities of the profession granted by the State when acting as offcier ministeriel e.g. for enforcement procedures such as eviction.
We use the term “judicial officer” when referring to the wider jurisdiction of the bailiff which includes non monopolistic activities such as amicable recovery.
You want to know more ? You can consult a brochure here.
Why would I ask a Bailiff to do a certified report for Websites or facebook, twitter, SMS or Tinder messsages ?
You can read “BAILIFFS ON THE INTERNET AND THE VALIDITY OF THEIR CERTIFIED REPORTS: LESSONS LEARNED FROM THE FRENCH AND BELGIAN COURTS“, written by By Tim Van Canneyt and Christophe Verdure from Digital Evidence and Electronic Signature Law Review.